Regulatory Liason and Representation
Although the solid waste regulatory permitting maze has been established for several yeras now, it can still be a daunting task to wade through the regulations’ intracacies and keep up with legislative changes.
CENTEC Engineering, PLLC is intimately familiar with existing state solid waste management regulations, and works with state regulators to monitor proposed legislation. We use this experience and regulatory understanding to represent our clients in all matters concerning solid waste facility operations and permitting.
Our Services Include
- Regulatory correspondence on behalf of clients
- Client updates on proposed regulation changes
- Regulatory meeting attendance
- Meadowfill Landfill, Inc.
- S&S Grading Landfill, Inc.
- Northwestern Landfill, Inc.
- Landfill Services of Charleston, Inc.
- Disposal Services, Inc.
- LCS Services, Inc.
- Envirosolutions, Inc. Copper Ridge Landfill
- Mercer County Solid Waste Authority
- Tire and Rubber, Inc.
- West Virginia Tire Disposal, Inc.
- Nicholas County Solid Waste Authority