Facility Design and Permitting
CENTEC Engineering, PLLC provides solid waste management design and permitting services for a wide range of needs. From complete part 1 (A) and Part 2 (B) permit applications, to major permit modifications for facility expansion and every day minor permit modifications, we guide our clients through each step of the permitting process.
Through twenty years of designing and permitting solid waste management facilities, the CENTEC staff has developed efficient, cost effective permitting techniques including designs of liner systems above deep-mined areas, over existing waste, and in other non-typical applications. Our experience helps us design solid waste management facilities that best use the site’s topographic and geologic features and are operationally efficient.
Our Services Include
- Hydrogeologic characterization and permitting
- Site feasibility
- Facility layout and design for permitting and operations
- Groundwater and surface water monitoring
- Leachate generation and management modeling and calculations
- Stormwater management modeling and calculations
- Meadowfill Landfill, Inc.
- S&S Grading Landfill, Inc.
- Northwestern Landfill, Inc.
- Landfill Services of Charleston, Inc.
- Disposal Services, Inc.
- LCS Services, Inc.
- Envirosolutions, Inc. Copper Ridge Landfill
- Mercer County Solid Waste Authority
- Tire and Rubber, Inc.
- West Virginia Tire Disposal, Inc.