CENTEC Engineering would appreciate the opportunity to help your facility or construction project meet local, state, and federal environmental regulations. If required, permits and plans can be certified by our registered Professional Engineer for the states of West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
No matter if you are covered by the general NPDES permit for your state, or your own individual NPDES permit, we can assist you in understanding, submitting / renewing, and complying with your stormwater discharge permit. For facilities requiring SWPPP and GPP, CENTEC can either create or update one or both plans as a stand alone service, or update the plans as part of a discharge permit submittal or renewal.
Also, CENTEC personnel are qualified to help you meet the requirements of the EPA’s Oil Pollution Prevention rules – 40 CRF 112, if your site is required to do so. Our SPCC plans have successfully helped several facilities meet these complex environmental requirements.
Our Services Include
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention (SWPPP) Plans
- Groundwater Protection (GPP) Plans
- Compliance with a facility’s Stormwater Discharge Permit
- Assistance with environmental compliance, erosion & sedimentation control, etc.
- Mullican Flooring
- Xerxes Corporation – Hagerstown, Md.
- Beckley Sanitary Board
- Waste Managment of Maryland, Inc.
- Waste Management of West Virginia, Inc.
- Summersville Salvage